Roadside Jerry
Roadside Jerry, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  Have worked on GM vehicles for over 40 years

how do remove the inside passenger door panel in a 2004 GM

how do remove the inside passenger door panel in a 2004 GMC
Category: GM
Expert:  car tech replied 4 years ago.
<p>what model gmc are you working on</p>
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 . I'm trying to push out a dent from the inside. No creases just buckled in and I want to remove the inside door panel so I can push out the concave dent.
Expert:  Roadside Jerry replied 4 years ago.

HelloCustomer I see that Car Tech has not come back for a few hours and you still need the information. I am going to send you the instructions with photos. It was written for a 2002 Chevy Silverado but it applies to your year GMC as well.God luck with the dent,regards,Roadside jerry.

Removing door panel on late-model Chevy truck.

Removing Door Panels On A
2002 Chevy Silverado

Gaining Access To Repair Power Windows, Door Locks, Side Mirrors and More.

(Covers Model Years 2002 to 2007)

In This Article:

Various screws are removed, electrical connectors are unplugged, and the door panel is pried away. More wiring is disconnected to separate the panel from the door.