legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.

I do have a question.. It is regarding driving without a

Customer Question

I do have a question.. It is regarding driving without a driving license, and being caught because of a speed up fee
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I live in Mainz
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: They have my photograph
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am foreinger, my license expired in April of this year
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 1 month ago.

Dear Customer, Thank you for your question . Driving without a licence is a criminal offence. You will get a monetary fine , which depends on your income and the exact circumstances , for example how frequent the driving was and how far the distance .I advice you to remain silent and seek the help of a lawyer .

I hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.

Dear Customer, I have helped you out . Yet you did not pay me. So as we only work because we get paid next time you have a legal problem there will not be anybody there to help you if there is no credit for the expert