DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen

Im a kuwaiti citizen i visited germany last year and i

Customer Question

Hi im a kuwaiti citizen i visited germany last year and i bought a summer house, on my way back from amesterdam i was stoped by a police road checkpoint i brought some marijuana with me and police sezed it and i was told to wait for letter from the police after one month i received a letter it was in german i couldnt read it so i asked the nieboghrs to read it they explianed that its just a warning now my visa application is denied i think this issue is not resolved properly i would like to employ a lawyer who can solve this issue
Im willing to pay any fine to resolve this matter
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 4 months ago.

Dear Customer, I would need the paperwork.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

The problem its that the letter the police sent me is in germany I have made a request from the german embassy to request more information

They contacted me and canceled my visa and when i apllied again for new visa it was declined i need to resolve this matter i didnt get a chance to pay the fine

I can look through the papers and tell you what ist is all about