EULawyer, Lawyer
Experience:  Titular Attorney (Avocat) at Ioan-Luca Vlad Law Office

There JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: i want to check

Customer Question

hi there
JA: Hi. How can we be of help?
Customer: i want to check my marriage registration record please how i do it
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: not yet
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: sure
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Lawyer should know?
Customer: no just need to know how i do check my marriage record
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: German Law
Expert:  EULawyer replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your question. You have two options:

A. Check the marriage record yourself, in person, which can be done at the General Register Office, Werburgh Street, Dublin 2. You need to go there with some money, to purchase the photocopies, between Monday and Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

A specific search (since you would know the date of marriage) is EUR 2,- and a photocopy is EUR 4,-.

Their website is

B. Apply for a duplicate of your marriage certificate, which will not only give you the information, but also provide you with a usable document, if you need it in court, or for any other legal reason. This can be done either by post (form with instructions attached), or by internet, at the following address:

I hope my answer was useful and look forward to your rating, which is essential to my activity.

Dr I L Vlad

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
CustomerActive (0/1 - 1) $45Posted on: May 26 2016 11:13 AM
HI THERE , i need a solicitor in german city cologne please , to sort refugee issue , i ll be very grateful from your reply. kind regard muhammad