legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.
44859865

How much should I pay child support 13 year old Daughter

Customer Question

How much should I pay child support for my 13 year old Daughter from Canada to Germany if my gross salary is 53 000 $
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I pay 470 $ , that Ontario child support calculator said , but my Ex-wife is not happy with that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 7 months ago.
Dear Customer,Thank you so much for your questionIn order to answer this I need your net monthly salary minus expenses for health insurance and pension plan
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have 3158 net monthly salary , health insurance 40.20 $ monthly and pension plan 215.30 monthly ,
This would be 378 Euro monthly child support, 400 Euro if she is the only person dependant on your maintenance.The child benefit is already included in this calculationI hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.
If your question is answered a positive rating would be very much appreciated