José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

I'm Pakistani national and holding a valid UK business

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Pakistani national and holding a valid UK business visa at the time of my application for Schengen Business visa. My application was refused due to alert in Schengen Information System. I have been once rejected for tourist visa for Switzerland
due to the purpose of stay does not justify. However this time for business visa the SIS alert. Is it possible due to first refusal they have input the alert or there could be some other reason? How do I remove my name into this as I strongly believe there
is a misunderstanding.
Category: German Law
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

You are right and probably they are ussing old information

The best will be to make an appeal and try to get an answer about the reasons use to deny and fight against this reasons

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The appeal mentioned on refusal letter is that this can only be done at Berlin Administrative court within one month. Are you able to assist on that too?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

I am on Spain, it will be better for you to use a local atorney in Berlin

Contact your national embassy there to help you and they will give you phone numbers of atorneys working there

Thank you

Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.

Uso upu need more help?