legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.
44859865

I am a Vertreter German company since 1992. I have

Customer Question

I am a Vertreter for a German company since 1992. I have established the business and it works well. I also meet and exceed targets every single year plus have been able to increase prices substantially. What is the compensation that I am entitled to if the company wants to terminate the agency. I have been variously told that it is last 5 years average income. So if I am earning Euro 100,000 on average, is it Euro 100,000 or is it Euro 100,000x 5 years?
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 1 year ago.
Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for your question.
My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney and I am happy to assist you today.
It is 100,000 Euro because section 89 b of the German commercial law says that it is the arithmetic average of what you have earned the last five years.
I hope I was able to help you. Should you have any further questions please be my guest. I shall try to answer them as soon as possible. If i have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive rating. This is how I get credit for my work . Thank you so much, your business is very valuable to us.
Dear Customer,
I have not had any feedback yet.
Would you please be so kind as to tell me whether I could be of assistance
thank you
Dear Customer,
I would really like to know if there are any further questions