How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DirkBettinger Your Own Question
DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 131
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen
Type Your German Law Question Here...
DirkBettinger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Our situation is unusual. Before we were married, my husband

Customer Question

Our situation is unusual. Before we were married, my husband was in Germany. He and some friends were arrested for public disturbance."XXXX he was arrested & XXXXX A lawyer represented him, & he was discharged under honorable conditions. Fast forward fifty some years & we are planning a trip to Europe,XXXXXX My husband has concerns that he will not be admitted into Germany. He doesn't remember the details clearly, but seems to think "someone" told him never to return to Germany, & that was part of the conditions. We are unsure how to find out if he truly is denied entry into Germany. We have no papers from that time, unfortunately.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  philip.simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is Philip. I am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.
I'm sorry for this dilemma but I'm unsure of your specific question
Are you asking how to request a copy of his full military record.?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We feel this is not a military question. Rather, we want to find out if John will be denied entry into Germany once we are there.
Expert:  philip.simmons replied 1 year ago.
I will opt out and allow other experts to assist. Best of luck.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Our response was that this may not be a military question. I need to find out if Germany will allow my access for a travel cruise.

Related German Law Questions