legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.
44859865

Dear Legal Eagle When we use the angle of physical

Dear Legal Eagle

When we use the angle of physical abuse from my husband, since I did not go to a doctor but I took pics of the bruises myself which I have in my possession and did inform the police about it, though they did nothing. Will this still be admissable in court?. When the abuse happened, his sister took my baby and hid him upstairs together with my older son. They would not allow me to pass the steps to get the children, in fact I had no idea for sure where they were. had me begging for over an hour for my children while my husband just stood there and did nothing. The police also did nothing to her because of who she is, was this right? The police told me I should go home and solve my own problems...was this right of the police?. Please advise on this.
Dear Customer,

may I ask:

Do you mean a criminal court or the family court ?

If you mean a family court for what purpose ?

Sole custody ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

you said in one of your responses if there was physical abuse then i stood a good chance of sole custody of the baby?.

what about what they did to me and the emotional distress they have caused...i suspect this will be criminal court? can anything be done about this?

Dear Customer,

yes, this is true.
If you describe in detail the physical and verbal abuse you stand a good chance of getting sole custody.

For sole custody you need a reason why you you cannot communicte with the child´s father any longer.

Having been physically abused is a good reason even if you cannot prove ist

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, thanks.

You are very welcome

If I have helped I would very much appreciate getting a positive feedback

Thank you so much
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Legal Eagle

Someone just told me that since I am not a holder of a German Passport and live here with a Residence Card my husband can take the baby away from me. Is this true?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Legal Eagle

This is the second time posting of this question.

No this is absolute nonsense !!!!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

oh god, thank you. I was so scared for that time.

You are welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Legal Eagle

I just found the heating bill for this house hidden in between some other papers, pretty sure he did that when he was here last week and I was out of the house. The lease for this house is in his name, he does not pay me alimony or child support, I assume he has been paying the other bills (not sure), who is really suppose to pay this bill my husband or myself?

As he does not pay you any support , it is his duty to pay the bills

As soon as he pays you as he should you have to pay the bills from the money you get
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok thanks.

You are welcome