DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen

Can a (European) principal ask a distributor to share all distributor

Customer Question

Can a (European) principal ask a distributor to share all distributor quotes to customers in the distributor's assigned market? specially when the principal also reserves rights to quote directly to any customers in the same market.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Wendy, and I’m a moderator for this Legal topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had found your answer elsewhere or if you still needed assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,