DirkBettinger
DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen
31778273

Dear sir/madam, is it possible to have choice of specialist

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam, is it possible to have choice of specialist for all psychiatric and renal care with public insurance - specifically an Irish e121 in Germany? Is it possible to get additional private cover in Germany to cover all preexisting psychiatric and preexisting renal private treatments? Would an e121 entitle a person to a private room for all illnesses in germany? Would a student studying a phd for 4 years in Germany from Ireland on a qualifying payment who did not intend to retire in Germany and who was in receipt of Irish rent and a German grant and his partner be entitled to an e121? Would they also be entitled to a European health insurance card valid in Ireland at the same time and who were aged 50 and 56?

Is it possible to get a psychiatrist in Berlin who treats psychosis with a medication/reduction in stress approach? Is it possible to treat anger as a symptom of psychosis with a medication/reduction in stress approach with public insurance in Berlin?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Fran, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait. Please answer my questions.
Richard.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Richard,

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you also find out if a person with a mild homicidal obsession can be treated outside of a criminal hospital context?
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
The professional that can help you will let you know about that too. Thank you for the additional information!

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible to have English speaking health care profssionals in Berlin?
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

please continue. can I ask if all of the health care I may seek is available with public insurance through english in germany?

Expert:  Fran-mod replied 1 year ago.
Certainly. You can refine your question by adding additional information as you just did. Alternatively, you could have me close this question so that you could list it anew and reword it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue. I can wait.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. We will continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry to say we have exhausted all our efforts at this time to find the right professional to assist you with your question.

While we were not able to assist you with this question, please keep in mind that JustAnswer has multiple categories, from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Tax, to Home Improvement, and more, to assist you with any question you may need answered.

At this time, we can offer you two options. You can choose to either have us return your good faith deposit back to its original funding source OR you may keep your deposit in your JustAnswer account to use for a future question.

We hope you will consider us again in the future.

Thank you,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to have a refund. Richard.