How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask legal eagle Your Own Question
legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Category: German Law
Satisfied Customers: 16450
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.
Type Your German Law Question Here...
legal eagle is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi how are you today?? hope all good ? actually i applied for

Customer Question

hi how are you today?? hope all good ? actually i applied for an N600 certificate of citizen through my mother by birth, and she still married to my father all the requirment she met.. but the thing that i dont know is about the physical presence residence ?? what does that means ?? thank u so much for your help.
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 4 years ago.

legal eagle : Dear Customer,
legal eagle : I am good, thanks for asking
legal eagle : May I ask
legal eagle : When is your dob and was your mother a German citizens at the time you were born
JACUSTOMER-808pswq8- :

sorry not germen she is a US citizen

legal eagle :

Oh okay

legal eagle :

Ia m going to switch to questions and answer mode, easier for me

Expert:  legal eagle replied 4 years ago.
Dear Customer,

thanks for your patience

Residence means physical residence which means you actually have to live there , be present there

You can go abroad for up to 6 months

If you are not a resident in Germany yiu have to have connections to Germany like own property there, have family there, been born there and so on

I hope I was able to help

Have you got any more questions ?

Please feel free to ask

Related German Law Questions