Regarding Diebstahl record.
I came to work & live in Germany from Asia. I was charged fine of 400€ for shoplifting on Oct.2011. I'm 30 years old & this is my first crime in my whole life. Actually it was happened because of my carelessness but I can't justify myself by saying an excuse. Also due to language problem (don’t' know German) I couldn't able to express & prove myself. I got panic because of new atmosphere & became like speechless. So I accepted & paid the fine to police as requested to get out of that in shop itself. I was not taken to police station nor taken any photo or finger print while collecting fine. After paying they allowed me to go to my home. Then later I got a letter in deutsch which shown below in bracket. What is that meant? Because of this incident, do I have a criminal record in Germany? Does the below mean that I'm convicted as criminal? Please clear me.
(Ermittlungsverfahren gegen sie
von der erhebung der öffentlichen klage habe ich im hinblick auf die gegen sie verhängte auflage abgesehen.
Da die auflage bereits vollständig erfüllt ist, wird das verfahren gegen sie endgültig eingestellt.
Die erbrachte sicherheitsleistung wurde als geldauflage verwendet.)
1) Do will I have a criminal record in Germany now?
2) Does it exist only in Germany or full of Europe or full world?
3) Does it exist even after I'm going out of Germany?
4) Please could you tell me whether I will have this record for my whole life or it will be removed after particular time?
5) Does this record affect me to travel world around. I wish to travel some other countries (UK or US) in future for better opportunity for short or Long term. Does this record will affect me to apply for VISA from my country to other country? With a criminal case, it's difficult to get a job & also difficult to travel other country as in every Job or Visa application they ask about any criminal record. Obviously, I can't say NO & if I say YES, I won't get job or VISA. If I say "NO", do I get any problem?
6) Does this mistake spoil my whole career? How can I come out of this?
7) Still how long this record will exist in police records?
8) Do I have a chance to raise request to erase or seal or expunge the record? If so, where & when to approach?
I left Germany 1 year back, but there are opportunities to come back Germany & other European countries. I’m in my own country now. But due to this I’m scared to apply for Visa & Job. My country does lots of outsourced job from Europe where they will force me to send to European countries for long visit. But if my Visa rejected & if they came to know that I have criminal record, and then I will lose my job in own country.
For this one mistake do I have to suffer whole life? What is the solution for this? Please guide me.
Please provide your valuable suggestions for all the above.
Note: Requesting not to post on your site. You can send a detailed mail [email protected]
Thanks with Regards