a.merkel
a.merkel, Rechtsanwältin; LL.M. Eur.
Experience:  1.+ 2. Staatsexamen; LL.M.(Master of Law)
35164805

My mother and myself were scammed out of app. $58,000 CAN by

My mother and myself were scammed out of app. $58,000 CAN by someone posing as my cousin's wife having a cancerous kidney. We sent the money using Moneygram to Germany, where the operation was supposedly taking place. My mother reported this to the Montreal Police and I reported this fraud to the RCMP in Port Alberni, British Columbia. I also reported the entire fraud to the Canadian Anti Fraud Center. One constable suggested that I also report this to the German Police. I do not know who to contact in Germany. You would think that the Canadian anti-fraud center would do that, but who knows? Any suggestions?

Dear Customer,

thank you for using Just Answer.

Make a complaint for fraud to the German police online:
http://www.online-strafanzeige.de/

If the Canadian police or the fraud Center directs the request to Germany, can not be said. You should ask the canadian police if there is a cooperate with the German police.

I hope I was able to help. .

I am here to help you and I ONLY get paid if you rate me positively AFTER I answer you. Thank you!

Best regards,

Anja Merkel, LL.M.

Dear Customer,

thank you for using Just Answer.

http://www.online-strafanzeige.de/

I hope I was able to help.

Best regards,

Anja Merkel, LL.M.

Dear customer,

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Anja Merkel, LL.M.
Attorny