DirkBettinger
DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen

NA-100

Customer Question

To whom it may concern, I am writing from Azerbaijan. My name isXXXXX apply for one request that is very important for me. I have one girlfriend who I love already her 2, 5 years. My girlfriend is citizen of Macedonia but She is original Turkish. Her father left her and her mother died approximately 1,5 years ago. Cause of she stayed only and she started to stay in Bulgaria together with her aunt. I wanted he come to me and I was planning to be married with her. When She start to come to Azerbaijan she discussed with problem. I sent money for ticket, insurance money and account for money that is why she need money for come to Azerbaijan. She has one close friend she lives in Bulgaria. She and me did financial help her for fixing own problem. She had debt for her house 14500 euro me and her girlfriend sent this money for only show it and for permit going to Azerbaijan. When she was in Bulgaria she opened one credit card what she can use only in Azerbaijan. She had put all the money in this card. She cannot use in other country she told me this card is only for Azerbaijan. So, On 29 august 2012 she arrived with charter flight to Germany (Frankfurt main airport). In this time in flight my girlfriend meet with one women my girlfriend told me this women slant her. Because under this woman was a lot of narcotic this woman slant to my girlfriend for decrease her crime. That Is why my girlfriend stayed 1,5 months under protection. Court requested 5000 euro guarantee money till the court. Me and her girlfriend could this money hardly. And her friend went to Germany for pay money and for out of jail. At first court was told that important court will be next month that is in 27.10.2012. In this court lawyer requested that Germany court have to pay extra 5000 euro. Because my girlfriend was sinless and lawyer proved scientifically with fact and video camera. And court of Germany demanded that my girlfriend has to leave country till last court. But My girlfriend came across with problem in airport. In airport told that you have to be money in your hand and you have to get permit from state. Because you have court in next month. That is wye she could not come to Azerbaijan. And in general court judge demanded that my girlfriend have to pay 2500 euro Cause of you did not leaving country till the last court. After paying this fine and you can get your 5000 euro and extra 5000 euro for innocence. During two weeks I got 2500 euro for this and I sent my girlfriend for pay this penalty. But she was knifed by unknown guys and was stolen her money. She was in Hospital 1 month. After She discharged from Hospital advocate decided to help money to my girlfriend (1500 euro) I sent also 1000 euro after 4 weeks for paying penalty After pay her penalty He discussed again with problem at hostel. She had one Turkish girlfriend who is working in hostel. Some guys attacked to this girl and my girlfriend helped her. And she touched for defense her and and she is in custody. She is in custody from 24.02.2013 and I have no communication with her. It is more of 2 months I am not informed about. Her friend gone to Germany and told that court demands that we have to pay 4000 euro guarantee money. This all the information was given me by girlfriend. I have not already money going to Germany and pay this money. If you can help me and work with me you can write and call me. She is in the prison of Frankfurt 3.First of all I need the status my girlfriend she is my honey and the part of my life. This way will ruin me but I love so much her. I am planning to go to Germany next month. You can also make term and what you can do and help to me and to my girlfriend. And you can ask what you need

Yours faithfully.

Tural XXXXXXX

cost manager

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

mob: +XXXXXXXXXXXX

Category: German Law
Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for you e-mail.

Yes I want to get more information about my status.

It is very important for me.

If you help me I will be glad.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, Tural. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok thank you.

I will wait professional's reply asap.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Please let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok I wait.

It is very important too for me.

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tural,

Thank you for your continued patience while we continue our search.

Regards,
Wendy

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I wait yet.I hope that you can find one expert that I want.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX are still searching.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok I hope.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for you e-mail.

I believe your sincery.I can wait two days if it is impossible.

In my opinion,I am entitled to my money back.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello Tural,

We have exhausted our efforts to find you a professional, but at this time your question remains open to all legal professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to cancel the question.

Regards,

Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello dear Wendy,

I have a bit chance to be answered my question by some lawyer.

Ok I will inform you about this.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, Tural.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Wendy,

I am really sorry.

I cancel from my question.

I am entitled to money back.

Thank you for your taking the time to discuss with me.

Regards

Tural.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I thunk that.

I have paid 22 euro for apply.

If it is 3 euro it does not money back.

I am really sorry.

Regards

Tural.

Expert:  wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Tural.

Thank you for your reply. To better serve you, I will forward your questions to Customer Service. A representative will contact you via email.

Regards,
Wendy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Dear Wendy,

You are welcome.Thank you for your e-mail.

Ok.I understood.

Regards

Tural.