legal eagle
legal eagle, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of experience in all kinds of law, especially employment law and family law.
44859865

my sons daughter (8-yrs old) is enrolled in an international

Customer Question

my son's daughter (8-yrs old) is enrolled in an international military school in Europe. For the past year she (& several of her female friends) have experienced multiple sex-bullying (explicit language and physical sex acts) from boys in the multinational school. Recently a (young-looking) mother visited her (8-yr old) daughter for lunch and a boy came up to them (not knowing she was the mother) and told the girl/daughter that he wanted to have oral sex with her/daughter. [I don't know what, if anything, this mother told the school or otherwise did.] My granddaughter was recently 'humped' in the school library, and has endured repeated explicit sex comments & offers [sic]. Most recently, the grand-daughter and her schoolmate (mentioned above w/ her mother) were approached by a boy on the schoolbus ride home, and the boy (allegedly) told both of them that he would "kill" them. My (incomplete) und is that the boy actually had the word "kill" written on the palm of his hand. These incidents (& others) have apparently been reported frequently to the school, but no one has been held accountable (i.e., the parents have never been told what happened). One younger boy (ca 6 or 7 yrs old) was reportedly punched so hard on the schoolyard that he lost two lower teeth (this was, again reportedly, reported to the school and the attacker was, supposedly, given a "time out"). Question: Supposedly/supposedly, the parents keep reporting these incidents as individual issues, and the school (supposedly) doesn't do anything (except having "bullying" sessions once a month). Parents are frustrated that no one (either at the school or within the chain of command) seems to be taking these incidents seriously. The most recent incident on the schoolbus ("kill") has so frightened my son's daughter that she doesn't want to return to the school. Her mother (my son's wife) is very aggressive and has gone to the school repeatedly (and will go again) but nothing seems to be accomplished. Could you advise as to options/guidance? Many thanks. John
Category: German Law
Expert:  legal eagle replied 1 year ago.

legal eagle :

Dear Customer,

legal eagle :

thank you for using Just Answer. May I ask: Is this a school in Germany because the question is in German Law

Customer :

it's in holland

Customer :

morgen (hier in florida) -- the multinational school is in holland actually; close to Geilenkirchen (but in Holland). Question: do you have the name of a dutch or US civilian attorney based in Holland? Danke.

Customer :

I am sorry, but by the time you replied, I was in bed. --John

legal eagle :

Thanks

legal eagle :

Unfortunately you are here in German Law

legal eagle :

I do not know anyone in Holland i am afraid.

Dear Customer,

I am extremely sorry but I cannot help you because I am for German Law only.

Of course you get your money back