hhvgoetz
hhvgoetz, Rechtsanwalt, LL.M.
Experience:  LL.M. in International Trade Law (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
48877684

Hello, Im the same guy that is going to work to Germany. I

Hello, I'm the same guy that is going to work to Germany. I read something very interesting about the Blue Card. Could this be an option for me. I have a bachelors degree in international business and the offer of employment is higher than 50K euros. This is for the pizza industry. I'm experienced in this industry working different (high level management) positions in the USA.

please advice

This may be an option, however difficult in management as this is no "shortage occupation" as far as I know.

For details see here:

http://www.bluecard-eu.de/eu-blue-card-germany/

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks for all your help. your input has been really helpful.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

HHVGOETZ,

So this is what I will do:

1. Next week, the German company will send me the employment contract. I will take it to the German office in Miami and request working permit.

2. Two weeks from now I will arrive in Germany with my mexican passport.

First, I understand that by doing this i will not get into trouble (by arriving to Germany prior having the working permit)

Second. Once the permit is issued will i have to get out of germany and come back and enter with the working permit?

Third. I'm assuming I will not get in problems with German authorities when they see that I entered Germany with passport and then came back with working permit. Don't forget they will know that I requested working permit before I entered with passport only.

Just want to have peace of mind.

Is anything on the above mentioned strategy wrong?

Thanks a lot!

That's a plan.

Good luck.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks!

Could you comment on the following please? I copied and pasted from my last question. Thanks!!

Yes, everything correct.

I don't quite understand your point. What should I comment? You keep asking the same 3 questions all the time and I replied several times?!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Understood,

just want to make sure that I don't get in trouble, my goal is to stay in Germany for the next years.

You didn't mention what's the step once i receive the permit. I'll be working as a contractor/consultant till i receive the permit. Once I receive the permit do I have to get out of germany and come back with it?

I appreciate all your help

Last question:

Probably yes, but try to negotiate things with the local Alien Authority in Germany.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok bro,

thanks for all your help!!