DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen

Customer Question

I received some letters from Germany from the court, I don't speak German and they are quite important, I will accept an answer if someone can translate them for me.
Category: German Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes I am waiting.
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question.

We appreciate your understanding!

Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. However, as one of our valued customers, you are more than welcome to ask another question.

Please accept our sincere apology.