DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen

We are consiering setting up a company in Germany. I have read

Customer Question

We are consiering setting up a company in Germany. I have read about employee taxes that staff would have to pay, is there any taxes that the company would incurr for the employee like in the the UK (NI). If so can you tell me what it is? Also after paying corporation tax for a gmbh can you tell me if i will be taxed on any dividends. I will be resident in the UK but be a foreign investor. If so can you please tell me how much?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!