DirkBettinger
DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen
31778273

My name isXXXXX i am from China, i have finished my

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX i am from China, i have finished my study last year, and i am now still applying a job in Germany, due to i can't speak German, so there are many things happening around me.
The thing happened in last year, at the afternoon on 17th December 2012, i planed to go to Siegburg Stadthous to ask the question about my visa, but when i got there, it was not the opening time, so i had to go home by train. so when i took the Strassenbahn from Siegburg to Koeln, i didn't buy a ticket, the worse thing was that i was checked by the checked people, and i was reading my German note when she suddenly appeared in front of me, i was scared, and i showed her the student ticket my friend lent me, and she also want me show my identification, at that time i didn't know how to deal with it, it was the first time on me, and also the first time i used my friend's ticket. so when she wanted me to write down my information, i was so confused, since i had showed my friend's to her, i decided to write the information about my friend, in fact, it was not matched. so i was taken to the police station, and they doubted my identification, actually, i didn't know how to face these problems, i never seen it before, i was searched, and finally, they identified, and then i was amerced 40 Euro, and the policeman said that i would received a letter from the police station. but from now on, i never get the letter,but today my friend received the letter from Bonn police station, the summons written that my friend have to attend the trial conference to explain. nowadays, i am nervous about my friend, because she is innocent, and she is a kindly, warmhearted and good student, she will graduate this year as a master degree. i hope you could help me to get through this bad situation, and is it possible to give me a feedback as soon as possible, cause she was asked to go to police station tomorrow morning. Thank you so much, God bless!
Category: German Law
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Wendy