DirkBettinger, Rechtsanwalt
Experience:  2. Staatsexamen

I am in the USA Army, I will start paying child support for

Customer Question

I am in the USA Army, I will start paying child support for my son who lives in Germany with his mother, I never married her, as a matter of fact she waited over a year to tell me by email that she was pregnant and had a child already 4 months old, is been almost year and a half since we started the child support hearing, my son is 2 yrs old now. I believe she waited to tell me because she did not know who was the father, as she confessed in the application for child support she was being sex active with other man while she was with me. I dont think this woman is able to raise my child in a safe environment and be able to provide what he needs, a nice familiy. She has serious financial issues, she pays child support for his two daughters who are being raised by her ex-husband. I am married now and have a son with my wife, we live in a clean and safe environment in the USA and I want full custody of my son in Germany. What are my options?
Category: German Law
Expert:  Fran-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
of course Ill wait. Hopefully I can get an answer in the next few days.
Expert:  Wendy-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.