A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Have lost policies for american general and numbers of

have lost policies for american general and numbers of policies.Who do i contact to find them ? JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best. Customer: life insurance policies maybe from 1992 for Marvin *********.Date of birth 02-03-19**.ss#***-**-***. JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know? Customer: 1 policie was cashed in march 2014

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank You.

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

American General Insurance Customer Service should be able to locate the policies for you. Here is their contact information: http://www.aig.com/individual/insurance/life/life-contact-us

Please let me know if you need more information.