A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Have lost policies for american general and numbers of

have lost policies for american general and numbers of policies.Who do i contact to find them ? JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best. Customer: life insurance policies maybe from 1992 for Marvin *********.Date of birth 02-03-19**.ss#***-**-***. JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know? Customer: 1 policie was cashed in march 2014

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank You.

I'm so sorry to hear about this.

American General Insurance Customer Service should be able to locate the policies for you. Here is their contact information: http://www.aig.com/individual/insurance/life/life-contact-us

Please let me know if you need more information.