Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Need to ask something

Hi, need to ask something

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Sure. What can I answer for you?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
My wife's phone and mine broke the same day..what could this mean
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
On different occasions but same day

Were you looking for a legal expert (you are in the legal category)? Or, did you want to speak with someone in electronics?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Who do you think I should contact
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Dream tellers, fortune tellers
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
In that category

Please hold one while I put in to have you transferred to the right category. You are in legal now.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks bro
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Still waiting

Hello, and welcome.

My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now; I will be ready with your reply, shortly.

Hello again,

I am a psychic and Tarot reader. I feel that nothing supernatural caused both yours and your wife's phone to break on the same day; it was simply a coincidence. It's possible that a part in the phone stopped working or there was a problem with the server that affected more people than you, so that's why I feel it was not something 'otherworldly,' but a simple coincidence that both your phones broke on the same day, yet, at different times.

I hope you can get your phones fixed or get another one, so you can use them, again!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer positively, with 5 stars, from the ratings box at the top of your page; that is the only way I will receive recognition from the website for my effort and assistance. There is no additional cost to rate. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation. Should you need me for any follow-up, clarification or additional information, simply click 'Reply to Expert' at no additional charge.

Please don't hesitate to request me by name, for any future questions; just type: "For Cher Only" to begin your post. Thank you!

Kind regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi

Hi, again.

Do you need further assistance?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do psychics do,sorry to ask

Well, you said you wanted a fortune teller or someone like that, to answer your question and a psychic can see/feel things that may have happened in the past and/or may take place in the future. It's a mental gift usually, passed down through generations.

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you do it online

Yes, I can do it online. I just did it for you! : )

Thank you very much for your excellent rating; it is highly appreciated!

I wish you only good things!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you need from me to be in position to foretell my
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Life
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Prosperity

Since this is a new question, I would need to ask that you please open a new, separate question, requesting me, by beginning your post with "For Cher Only" and then I will be able to work with you on this present question. The site allows us to post only one answer per question page. Just post your question in the same category, "General."

Thank you very much! I look forward to hearing back from you and working with you again!

Cher