peterpete190
peterpete190,
14928985
Type Your Question Here...

My Peugeot 307cc has problems with the windows and roof some

Customer Question

Hi! my Peugeot 307cc has problems with the windows and roof some time it works sometimes not, what parts are needed to fix the problem. What is the life expectancy for the A/C and heating unit in this model car
Broken in Bermuda
Category: General
Expert:  peterpete190 replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

This may be due to a fault with a roof position sensor sending an incorrect signal on what position the roof is in.If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this needs done as this will help locate which is the cause here and what needs repaired.This needs done with a fully compatible scan tool that will plug into your vehicle and can communicate with all computers.

The ac and heating unit should last a very long time.Usually way over 150,000 miles/KM.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete