Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a 3 year old that failed a hearing test at a local

Customer Question

audiology reportI have a 3 year old that failed a hearing test at a local audiologist. The audiologist didn't give much info recording the results. Can you provide some info if I provide the test results?

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 1 month ago.

What were his symptoms? Has he experienced anything like ear ache? Recent flu attack, nasal blockade, mouth breathing at night etc? Regards

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
She failed an OAE test during her 3 year checkup and we were sent to an audiologist to follow up. The attached is what she gave us. No history of ear infections. Slow to learn speech. Gets the inotation and syllables are correct but the sounds are mixed. No sickness and no mouth breathing. She still sucks a paci (I know not good) but she don't seem to mind sucking.