Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Sent an envelope from Jacksonville, Fla to Arbor, MI

Customer Question

Sent an envelope from Jacksonville, Fla to Ann Arbor, MI expecting it to arrive today (wed., nov 23rd by noon)
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: it did not arrive. Now what?
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: My aunt has the original tracking number. It was an overnight express
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Good evening and welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear that the envelope was not delivered to Ann Arbor as expected. Many reasons why it was not delivered (thinking weather might have something to do with this). As for what to do next, check first with the USPS online site as entering in the tracking number will give you both some understanding where the envelope is right now:

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

Since the post office in both Jacksonville and Ann Arbor will be closed tomorrow, going into the office first thing Friday morning would be my next suggestion as speaking to the postmaster and not clerical should give you a better understanding if the envelope does not arrive on Friday the earliest.

I hope that this information was found helpful as also if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful tonight.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  josh-cssm replied 1 month ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/general/a1fqo-sent-envelope-jacksonville-fla-arbor-mi.html).
Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Take care,

Michael