Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

When I was growing up we could buy Flakorn Cornbread mix in

Customer Question

When I was growing up we could buy Flakorn Cornbread mix in Ohio...is it still on the market
JA: The expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the expert can help you best.
Customer: When I was growing up in Cleveland, Ohio, we could buy a cornbread mix called Flakorn...is it still on the market?
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: No
Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: General
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I typed my E-mail wrong on the original question...it should be***@******.***
Expert:  Michael replied 21 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Conducted research on many of my databases to see if this product is still on the market. Afraid that only advertising is all that is available going back decades on this product. My hope then is something made today such as the "Jiffy" brand could be useful as Flakorn Cornbread mix is no longer being produced.

Hope that this information was at least helpful as if you could take a second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was found useful today.

Take care,

Librarian Michael