Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Please give me the mailing address for my att mobile phone

Customer Question

Please give me the mailing address for my att mobile phone adddress. I have lost the bottom of my bill to send in my check for payment. Mobile phone numbers are(###) ###-####and(###) ###-#### You have no phone numbers on your bills for me to call to get the mailing address.
JA: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Solon, Ohio
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: No - I just want to send in my payment for our two mobile phones.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 20 days ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 20 days ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 20 days ago.

Hi again,

Your payment address is based on your zipcode. If your zipcode is 44139, you can mail your payments to:

AT&T
PO Box 6416
Carol Stream, IL 60197

-------------

If you have a different zipcode, please let me know what it is and I will be happy to help you further.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Kind regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 20 days ago.

Hi again,

(I had to send my answer a second time because I forgot to click the 'I'm ready to be rated' box.)

AT&T
PO Box 6416
Carol Stream, IL 60197

-------------

Kind regards,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 16 days ago.

Hi again,

Just following up with you to see how everything is going.

Did you find my answer helpful? Please let me know.

Do you need any further information? If so, just ask!

Thanks!

Cher