chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My Keurig Coffee Brewer will not get a complete fill from

Customer Question

My Keurig Coffee Brewer will not get a complete fill from the water reservoir. It brews on about 1 inch of liquid into the cup.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 4 months ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,
Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.
Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.
Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.
If still, try to clean the k-cup needle using paper clip. CLICK HERE to watch video.
Note: Please do not give negative rating, that is not helpful on both of us it just destroy my overall performance. Just reply.Hope this information will be helpful.
IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated.