Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

My girlfriend left me last Thursday for unknown reasons

Customer Question

My girlfriend left me last Thursday for unknown reasons while I was at work went to NY supposedly her X husband died in a car crash involving 4 people looked online couldn't find anything now she's supposedly went back to kill him she is now supposedly in a hospital. I can't find anything out about her PLEASE HELP ME
Submitted: 28 days ago.
Category: General
Customer: replied 28 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legal Ease replied 28 days ago.

Hello! My name is***** you for your question. I'm reviewing it now, and will post back again shortly.

The question is on the Canada law list.

But is this in North York, Ontario or New York?

I am going to opt out and let another general expert answer.

Expert:  Cher replied 28 days ago.

Hello, Mary.

My name is ***** ***** I will try to help you today.

How are you finding out all these 'supposed' facts about your girlfriend? Is she posting anything on social media? Do you have some mutual friends that have been speaking to?

In any case, you said her ex-husband was killed in an auto accident, then you said she supposedly went back to kill him. Why would she want to kill him if he's already dead? This is a confusing statement, so if you could elaborate, it would be appreciated.

Now, you said she's supposedly in a hospital. The only way to find out where she is, is to either call the New York Police and ask for their help and/or hiring a private detective to track her down.

Have you tried to reach out to her by phone, text or checked her social media pages, if she has any?

This is the best advice I can share with you, to try to locate your girlfriend. I hope you find her, soon!

Did my response help to answer all of the questions you had? If any questions remain, please reply and let me know how I can further assist.

Before signing off today, please take a moment to use the star rating system at the top of the page, to select a positive rating for me. Until this is done, the website will not compensate me for helping you. Thanks!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
I have talked to her oldest daughter 2 days ago and sent her the texts of her wanting to kill her X. I'm having a really hard time with all of this bc I never saw this coming, little did I know that when. I left for work on the 27rh of October that I'd never see her again
Expert:  Cher replied 28 days ago.

Thanks for your helpful reply.

Has she been in touch with her oldest daughter, since she went to New York?

If her ex was killed in a car accident, do you think she had anything to do with it?

I'm so sorry that this happened so suddenly and for apparently no reason. I completely understand your sadness and worry.

Please take my advice and contact the New York law enforcement authorities to get information about the car crash involving her ex-husband and see if she was involved or they know anything about her. You can also report her as a missing person where you live and in New York. That might help you find her.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 25 days ago.

Just checking in with you to see how everything is going.

Please let me know if you found my answer helpful.

Thanks,

Cher