Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Lost combination to safe

Customer Question

lost combination to safe
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 29 days ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 29 days ago.

Hello, again.

My apologies that you did not receive an earlier answer. This is the first time I'm viewing your question and I've been online all day/night. Your patience is greatly appreciated!

You don't mention the maker of your safe, but the most popular one we get questions about is Sentry, so I'll assume that's the one you have and if this is not correct, please let me know the type of safe you have.

In any case, safe combinations are never available online; lost combinations can only be retrieved from the manufacturer. Below is the link with instructions on how to recover your combination from Sentry. You will need to fill out a Notary Form, get it notarized and submit it with your request. Just follow all directions, and you should have your combination soon.

https://replacements.masterlock.com/lost-combo

-------------

Again, if your safe is not manufactured by Sentry, please let me know and I will be glad to continue.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the website for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply to Expert' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Best wishes,

Cher