A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

Was actually wondering how can I see if a person has a

Customer Question

Was actually wondering how can I see if a person has a child? I actually don't know the child name but the father name I do know. Is there any apps I can possibly use to figure this out
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The person name is ***** ***** can you tell me what his children names are
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: No .. Not really
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but there isn't any application or other way to learn the names of children. Privacy laws in every state and all civilized countries limit access to this information to the child and his or her parents for the protection of the children and to prevent identity theft. If there is a legitimate reason for someone else to know, they can petition the court for the information. Some states will release the information to the general public - upon application - 50 years after the birth. Many foreign countries limit it to 110 years.

You could hire a private investigator to try to learn the information, but there is no application or easy way to find out the information.

Please don't shoot the messenger!

Best wishes,

Schuyler

~

Was there anything else you needed to ask about this before leaving a rating? I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.

However, a positive rating is the only way I am credited (or paid!) for providing answers to questions, so I would appreciate a positive rating (hopefully a "5"). This costs you nothing extra.

Thanks!