Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

The 'Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts' organizes

Customer Question

The 'Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts' organizes local festivals that are 'owned' by the city of Baltimore.
In the United States, there are over 300 cities with populations of 100,000 or more. I am trying to find a resource or way of easily gathering the contact names and other information for organizations equivalent to the Baltimore Office of Promotion & the Arts within those 300 cities.
If there is an event promotion database or some other resource, that would be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Unfortunately, I wish I had better news on this but there would not be a source for that information readily in a central location. You are correct that most major cities have their own local promtions but I am unable to find a link to all of them together. This question is still open to all the other experts as well as I continue to search my databases.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

great. I'll look for the response.