Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to get a copy of my high school diploma, I

Customer Question

HI, my name is ***** ***** i am trying to get a copy of my high school diploma
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I graduated from Inkster High School in 1969, Since then the school has been torn down Please tell how do I go about getting a copy.
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: my name at that time was Judy ***** *****
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 3 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I am happy to help on this. Since the school has been closed down, you will need to contact the current school district and ask them what the procedure would be.

Those records for the closed school should still be contained in the school district database for verification purposes.

If you go to your browser and type in the city where the school was located along with school district it should take you to the main page - look for contact information and contact the district office.

I hope this helps. Please be sure to rate when satisfied with my response as that is the only way I receive credit for my help today.