Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for the number of divorces per state per year.

I am looking for the number of divorces per state per year. I do not want just the "Rate", (based on number in the population) but the actual number of divorces. Can you help?

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I found the following table from the CDC which is what I think you are looking for - if not, please reply back and let me know.

CLICK HERE for the page.

When satisfied, be sure to rate my response positively as that is the only way I receive any credit for my help today. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.

Thank you for the information. I too saw this page, but it does not have the breakdown by state.

Additionally, some of the years exclude data for California, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Louisiana, and Minnesota.

I am looking for the number of divorces per each state (listed out separately) per year.

Sorry about that delay - I have been looking through all my files but cannot find this needed data. I am not sure if this has really been compiled in one place as you are needing in an open forum area. I will open up for all the professionals to view now to see if someone else can help locate.

Have a wonderful rest of the week.