Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I am working on a business plan. My company provides a

Customer Question

I am working on a business plan. My company provides a service to customers using newsletter services. This includes any e-mail provider offering e-mail distribution or services like Mailchimp that offer templates and other options for content creation and newsletter management.
I need two numbers for a proposal.
One, the average cost a company might spend annually to maintain an e-mail newsletter including cost of the e-mail service, outsourced content creation and management and possibly their own time.
Second, I need the total number of companies and organizations using newsletters in the United States only. The total annual cost multiplied by the number of users should give me a good market size.
The numbers need to be from credible sources and cited.
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 2 day ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hello, my name is Greg.

Can you provide theå specifics of what you are needing for this prompt as what you have provided above does not really show what is required. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be to find an expert who is best able to support your needs.

You can upload using a file sharing site such as or and then share the link here with us.