Sarah
Sarah, Teacher
Experience:  Bachelor of Arts in Education/English, Masters in Education
95368344
Type Your Question Here...

My husband keeps getting post from personals about they saw

Customer Question

My husband keeps getting post from personals about they saw him on dating web sites how do i find his ad
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Sarah replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon. I understand you are trying to locate your husband's ad on dating websites. The way that most sites work is that people register using an email address and create a profile, so essentially you are searching for your husband's profile. The most basic way to search is to go to the websites yourself and search. At sites such as match.com, looking around is free. You can do a search in your local area by zip code, and also put in other criteria to see if your husband's profile shows up. (Just a warning, depending on your age, you might want to input a younger age for yourself if you think that your husband would request a younger woman.)

Another option is to go to the dating websites and try logging in as your husband (if you know his email address and usual passwords) to see if anything pops up. For example, my husband typically uses the same two passwords for everything, so I could do a search using his email address and one of the two passwords and see what comes up. Men typically use the email address associated with their cell phone, so start there if you attempt to log in as him. If that doesn't work, try any other email addresses that he has.

Finally, if you are not able to dig up anything on your own, you can use a service that specializes in locating profiles on dating websites. They will search all the possible dating sites online and send you a report. Often, you can do a trial period for free, which might allow you enough time to just run a search on your husband, but you will still need to enter credit card information so that they can bill you once the trial period is over. (Of course, if you cancel before then, you will not be charged.) Using a service like this will allow you to do a more comprehensive search, and you will get the results more quickly than if you try to look around online yourself. Here is a website that will do the work for you: www.profilesearcher.com

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If you are not satisfied or need more help, please let me know so I can continue to assist you. Thank you. Sarah