Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
Type Your Question Here...

I recycle antifreeze (ethylene glycol). I use polymers to

Customer Question

I recycle antifreeze (ethylene glycol). I use polymers to remove oil from the water/gylcol mixture, but a little bit stays behind. When it is transferred to a charcoal filter (which is used to turn the color of the mixture back to clear), the oil coats the charcoal, making it unusable and in turn, our glycol isn't turning back to clear.
Any ideas on how to get oil out of the antifreeze better or an alternative to charcoal for getting coloring out of the antifreeze?
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Mr. Gregory White replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Sorry about the delay on this as experts have been looking but finding this a difficult area. Are you still needing help on this question? If so, please respond back and let me know and I will complete some additional research of my materials.