Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I have lost the combination for my Brinks Safe model 5054

Customer Question

I have lost the combination for my Brinks Safe model 5054 SN: 005935
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The key number is *****
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: If there is I sure don't know what it would be.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Good morning and welcome to Just Answers,

Your question is quite common on our site as lost safe combinations are often asked to our experts.

Since your combination is unique and only given to open your safe, the recommended way to retrieve the combination will be to contact the company directly. This is for security concerns as no person should have your unique combination but yourself and the company. Contact info and instructions to retrieve the combination can be found here in this link:

http://honeywellsafes.com/UserFiles/ContentPageFiles/ORDER%20REPLACEMENT%20KEYS%20&%20COMBINATIONS.pdf

Also you can try this suggestion that is offered online:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5027034_open-brinks-fire-safe.html

I hope the information provided was found helpful as if you could take a quick second to rate my assistance so that I know my help was useful.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't have the combo!!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Since you do not have the combo, your best bet is to contact the company directly as they will go ahead and look up your combo in their records and then they can send this to your attention.

Michael

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have clicked on the link above and it does nothing!
Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Sorry that the link is not opening for you. Here is the information that you can use to contact the company directly (Honeywell now owns Brinks)

EMAIL:***@******.***

ADDRESS: Consumer Assistance Dept. LH Licensed Products, Inc. 860 East Sandhill Avenue Carson, CA 90746 USA

TELEPHONE: US/Canada 1-***-***-**** (Toll Free)

Expert:  Michael replied 2 months ago.

Take care,

Michael