A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

This is not duplicated. I just need to ask again because one

Customer Question

This is not duplicated. I just need to ask again because one expert said they could do only one research per question.Hi!
I would like to buy on Amazon: one trainer like this, but with the sole in any other color, not white or light colors. This one in the picture is from H&M.They can be similar from the picture that I'm attaching. Don't need to be the exact model :)
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today.

Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 1 month ago.

As you probably know as a long term user of the site, the only way the experts receive credit for their work here is to receive a positive rating for each question (hopefully a "5"). I hope you will take the time to rate so that I, along with every other expert here, can continue to do the research required to provide the answers.

Thanks!