Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...

I have been studying German for quite a while. I learned,

Customer Question

I have been studying German for quite a while. I learned, much to the dismay of my College German professor from Berlin, my German in Niederbayern. Since I was there so long, I became interested in German dialects.
I now have a 1.30 minute clip from Youtube. It is a user evaluation of a dictation device. I noticed that this speak rolls his "R"s rather dramatically, and uses the term "Na schau ma mal". I remember this expression as "schau ma moi" in Bavaria. Would it be possible for you to listen to this short clip and let me know where this speaker might be from?
Thank you.
Submitted: 27 days ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Tronic replied 24 days ago.

Hello and welcome to Justanswer!

I'm a expert on the german site from Justanswer and I have seen, that your question is still unanswered.

I don't know if I can help you, because I'm only a expert for electronic and computer questions and not a teacher for the german language, but I'm a native speaker from bavaria. So I would try to help you. Do you have a link to the youtube-Clip for me?