chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

My machine will no longer brew a full 10 oz. cup of

Customer Question

My machine will no longer brew a full 10 oz. cup of coffee.... It seems to be brewing approximate 6 oz no matter what I set the size to. It also seems to take a long time to begin brewing. I have descaled, reset the program but nothing changes. What is the fix. The machine is only about 6 months old
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to Justanswer.

Initially, may I know what is the make and model of your machine?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Keurig 2.0 K 475

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Please remove your k-cup then press brew. If still, no water comes out. It possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system, remove your optional water filter if any.

Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions. Just reply before rating.

If still, try to clean the k-cup needle using paper clip. CLICK HERE to watch video.

Note: Please do not give negative rating, that is not helpful on both of us it just destroy my overall performance. Just reply.
Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

None of your recommendations worked..... No matter what the setting or how many time if shook, thumped or abused the machine it won't increase the amount of water... The coffee maker seems to work 1 time after your suggestions then goes back to it's previous condition. I note that it take a long time to reheat as well as for the water to start flowing. As previously stated this machine is only a few months old.

Did you try to watch the video on how to clean the needle?

If you already cleaned the needle, you have faulty flow meter or limescale build up on your pump system and water line. Those possible causes need to open up your machine and it will void your warranty. Your machine is under warranty so the best option is to send your machine to the store where you brought it.

Note: Please do not give negative rating,that is not helpful on both of us it just destroy my overall performance. Just reply.
Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: RATING IS REQUIRED!! If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,EXCELLENT OR GOOD rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated..