Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...

What is the going price in Charlotte, NC for a three

Customer Question

What is the going price in Charlotte, NC for a three bedroom, one and a half bath, living room, large kitchen, a den, and a small wash ' dryer area? The property has a small front yard and a large fenced back yard. This property is located in Northwood Estates off Beatties Ford Rd.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Dr Easton replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** am somewhat of a real estate guru in Oklahoma. Selling prices of homes are generally based on homes in the same area that are comparable and have either sold recently or are on the market. A comparable home would mean the same number of bedrooms/baths, square footage, age of the property, and the features of the home as well as what is looks like. I suggest looking up home on real estate sites in your area to see if you can find something very similar to your the home you are inquiring about.