Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...

Cher only: Please give me suggestions, thanks Coyote Moon A

Customer Question

Cher only: Please give me suggestions, thanks
Coyote Moon
A full moon shone like a silver saucer.
The moonlight cut through the bedroom venetian blinds, looking like steps to heaven.Suddenly, my head was filled with howling sounds.
Was it the wind, the ocean? I fell into a deep sleep.
I was transported to a forest filled with banyan trees, their roots look like gnarly fingers reaching out from the bowels of the earth. My mouth opened wide to ask, “is anyone there?”
I heard a roaring howl: was that me? I looked down, I no longer had a human body. I was transformed into a female coyote with golden fur. I instinctively knew I was in a secret meeting place.
I howled again and again. I heard the crunching of dried leaves, the sound  was getting closer, I was not afraid.From the darken forest I saw glowing eyes staring at me.
I knew these eyes, I moved closer. It was him, a large alpha male Coyote. I felt I had birthed many pups by this male.  
The courting dance began. Rubbing our heads together, our Jaws locked: tongue to tongue. For being a beast he was very gentle.
The moon was at its highest, it was easier to see our surroundings. More sounds of  crunching leaves, broken branches. Four more male coyotes joined the party: teeth bared.
I proudly watched as a furious battle began, I hoped my mate would win. It was hard to tell the difference between the fighting animals. A stream of blood lead to my feet. Startled: I stood in the red pool. The moon was sinking in the sky, the howling, growling fighting, continued.
I felt sunlight surrounding me. A sharp piercing sound invaded my sleep. My eyes half open; I searched for the sound and brought it close to my ear. I heard a familiar male voice, “Don't be afraid, we are going to win the case! You need to be at the courthouse at 9 o'clock sharp.”
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Cher. Welcome to JustAnswer.

I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply, shortly.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Sorry; that's an auto response from me, above. Thanks for requesting my help with your poem. It's quite long, so I'm going to send you a Premium Service offer, which I hope you will accept.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
One page is not quite Lengthy.