Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

How do you coupon to the extreme

Customer Question

How do you coupon to the extreme
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm looking how to coupon at stores for the best deals
Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Mike, to be an extreme couponer, there are many methods you can use, individually or all together (using all the methods all together, of course saves you more money. Cutting coupons out of your Sunday paper (some people buy more than 1 paper, so they get more coupons) and also cutting coupons out of other ads you may get during the week in your mail, is a good start. This site, below, walks you through the different ways you can become an awesome, extreme couponer:

The thing is, that you have to take the time to cut out the coupons and organize them in categories for when you go shopping. Organization is very important to this method.

I wish you much good luck and hope this helps!

Please take a moment to select a positive rating from the ratings box on your question, as that is the only way I receive credit for my assistance from the website. Thank you very much!

Even after you rate, you can still ask additional, related questions at no extra charge.

Warmest wishes,