Ericka Pirtle
Ericka Pirtle,
Experience:  Teacher at Manassas City Schools
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to know my IQ on record since chilhood. I was

Customer Question

I would like to know my IQ on record since chilhood.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: I was given two tests at teo different times, in different schools. I am interested in the score from JEB Stuart School in Norfolk, Virginia.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: HELLO??????
JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: I JUST told you. I want my IQ score from childhood, administered by JEB STUART SCHOOL!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Ericka Pirtle replied 1 month ago.

Hello, Due to FERPA (Family and Educational Rights and Privacy Act) regulations. We would not be able to access that information for you because schools are not allowed to share specific information about any students without written consent from the student if they are of age or the parent. I can suggest that you contact the school in writing requesting your records along with your full name and the years that you attended. They should be able to provide you with the information that you seek.

Please let us know if we can be of any more assistance to you.