chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Saeco espresso machine and I cleaned it and it

Customer Question

I have a Saeco espresso machine and I cleaned it and it keeps getting stuck prime water line, cleaning cycle, then makes a horrible noise and is stuck in a circular pattern. Now the side unit is stuck and will not come out.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 6 months ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer sorry for my late response.Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).Initially, it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake systemTry to manually prime your machine, for instruction copy/paste this link http://partsguru.com/user/Priming%20pump.pdf it supports all gaggia and seaco models.Sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.Let me know if you still have questions.Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I wouldn't even begin to know where the water line is, it has to be hidden. I do not have anything looking like fig.4 or fig. 5 to begin to do this.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not paying again for another question.
Hi again,May I know what is the model of your Saeco machine? Is this direct water machine "Plumbed" not a water tank/reservoir type?