Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Type Your Question Here...

Cher. I have a sentry safe. 3 # combination. Lost

Customer Question

Hi Cher. I have a sentry safe. 3 # combination. Lost combination and manual is inside. The info that I have is
Help pls!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Eduardo and thanks so much for requesting me to help with your safe issue.

The only way to retrieve your combination, is to request it from Sentry; they are the only one that would have this information, being the manufacturer. Combinations are never available on the internet because that would compromise your protection and safety, making your safe no longer 'safe.'

Please visit the webpage below, to get the process of recovering your combination, started:

I'm glad that you still have your manual, so if you forget the instructions on which way to turn the dial, you will have it there, once you get the safe open.

As you can see, receiving the combination from Sentry will take a while, so if this is an emergency, you can always call a local locksmith or safe technician to get the safe open without rendering it unusable.

I hope all works out and please let me know if you need any additional information.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed.

Warmest regards,

Expert:  Cher replied 1 month ago.

Hi again, Eduardo.

I'm just checking in with you to see if you found my answer helpful and made your order through Sentry for your safe's combination.

Please let me know.