Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...

I Lost the combination to my World Monetary Exchange Safe. I

Customer Question

I Lost the combination to my World Monetary Exchange Safe. I have a Serial #. However, NO manufacturer on the Safe. I appreciate you help. Thanks, Billy
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: The Serial # is 05-09-004675. I bought the safe about 8-9 years ago. I have not open the safe up in probably 7 years. I sold my house and now moving. I want to the safe without a blow torch. Thanks, Billy
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: That is all I can think of.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 1 month ago.

Hi Billy and welcome to Just Answers,

Common question on our site as combinations are often misplaced as well as forgotten.

Your safe is made by a company that offers a number of products. But they do offer assistance with their product and missing combinations. Since each safe combination is unique, no expert on our site would know what that might be. This is for safety reasons as no person should know your safe combination as to keep your valuables safe and secure.

Recommendation is to contact the company direct as they will offer assistance to retrieve the combination that they have on their records. Contact info is found below:

Mandi-Executive Assistant:(###) ###-####br />Client Satisfaction Department:(###) ###-####/p>

I hope the information provided was found helpful as please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a quick moment to rate my assistance so that i can receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,