Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

I need a combination to a safe. New never used lost the

Customer Question

I need a combination to a safe. New never used lost the combination.
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: it is a world monetary reserve safe and the serial number is ******10*01445
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no
Category: General
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answers,

Common question on our site as combinations are often misplaced as well as forgotten.

Your safe is made by a company that offers a number of products. But they do offer assistance with their product and missing combinations. Since each safe combination is unique, no expert on our site would know what that might be. This is for safety reasons as no person should know your safe combination as to keep your valuables safe and secure.

Recommendation is to contact the company direct as they will offer assistance to retrieve the combination that they have on their records. Contact info is found below:

Mandi-Executive Assistant:(###) ###-####br />Client Satisfaction Department:(###) ###-####/p>

I hope the information provided was found helpful as please let me know of any additional questions/concerns you might have. Also if you could take a quick moment to rate my assistance so that i can receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

I hope the information provided was found helpful as if you could take a quick minute to rate my assistance so that I can receive credit for helping you today.

Take care,

Michael

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Michael,
Thank you for your response! However, I need you to call me as soon as possible. Here is my mobile number: (***) ***-****. You can call me tommorrow 10-11 am.
Regards,
Machell
Expert:  Michael replied 6 months ago.

Afraid I do not have access now to phone service at this time so please feel free to comment online as any additional questions I can see if I can offer any assistance.

Take care,

Michael